Check out this Video from Samaritan Group

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Term & Whole Life Insurance with a Personal Touch - Port St Lucie, FL



Life Insurance with at Personal Touch!
Are you tired of the automated service you get from most companies today. Well I will admit I use an answering machine, forgive me for that, but when we talk, you will have the undivided attention of a professional. I will give it to you straight and will deliver on my promises. Our agents meet with you and your significant other face to face to complete the initial consultation. We also have options for every budget. I don’t consider myself a salesman because if I SELL it to you today I will have to CONTINUE to sell it tomorrow. I am a broker who will work to get you qualified for the appropriate life insurance and will make sure it fits into your budget. We are also in contact with you through the process and will personally deliver and review your policy when it is approved. If you want a personal touch in Port St Lucie/Treasure Coast look no further. Call (772) 249-8526 or visit www.affordablelifeproducts.com to sign up for a quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment